GENERAL ADMISSION RATES
Students/Seniors/Military with ID (Under 18 or 65 and over): $5
Children 3 and Under are Free
Group Tours of more than 10 must be scheduled in advance and are $5 per person
HOURS OF OPERATION
9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Due to the spread of COVID 19, the museum operations have changed as follows:
- We request that all visitors observe social distancing of at least 6 ft. from other parties while touring the property.
- Masks are strongly encouraged while touring the Harn House as social distancing is not possible inside the building. Disposable masks will be provided at the house entrance. Please dispose of all PPE properly.
- Tours of the Harn House will be offered to groups throughout the day in 20 minute intervals based upon staff availability. Please allow time between each group so that staff may clean and disinfect the area properly.
- Max capacity for the Neal Cabin and the Shephard House is 2 guests at a time. Please allow others to exit the porch before entering.
- No docent-guided tours or hands-on activities are available at this time.
Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for private rentals.
To view the museum on a weekend or after-hours, we offer the following Special Events throughout the year:
Picnic on the Prairie, Haunt the Harn, or Christmas on the Prairie
Harn House Tours
The Harn House will be opened for groups to tour at 20 minute intervals. Masks are strongly encouraged as social distancing is not possible inside the building. Disposable masks will be available at the front entrance to the house. Please be respectful when disposing of them.
Normal Weekday Closings
- FEDERAL HOLIDAYS
- Inclement weather or flooding
Group tours (10 or more people) are available by appointment only and can be scheduled any day and time of the week. To schedule a group tour, please contact David Sapper, Education Director at: [email protected]